NEW! Limited Edition | Fine Fish Bellyboard | Screen Printed & Artist Signed
This variant is currently sold out
Collector's Limited Edition: Only 20 available. Screen printed and signed by the artist, Bert Fowler.
Introducing my inaugural limited edition bellyboard art, an embodiment of my profound adoration for the ocean. This creation embodies my distinctive signature line art style, with black geometric fish meticulously placed upon a canvas of serene seafoam blue on wood.
Every line captures the essence of my deep-rooted connection to the waves and all that lies beneath. This bellyboard is more than a mere artwork; it's an immersive journey into the heart of the sea, a tribute to the fluidity of nature's design, and a celebration of the harmonious interplay between form and function.
This tale of the sea is brought to life through creativity and craftsmanship. These aren't just any boards, these are Dick Pearce boards. Dick Pearce have been handmaking the finest wooden bellyboards for over 50 years. Each and every bellyboard is uniquely crafted with its own texture, grain and marks from the the sustainably sourced timber.
This limited edition board seamlessly transitions from the waters to your walls, where it hangs as a captivating piece of art, reminding you of the ocean's allure, even ashore.
- Dimensions 120cm tall x 30cm wide x 0.9cm deep
- Weight 2.5kg
- Original screen print, signed by the artist
- Screen printed on wood bellyboard
- Board sustainably sourced FSC accredited timber
- Handcrafted board made by Dick Pearce & Friends
OPTIONAL WALL MOUNTING RACK
- You can display this bellyboard stood or propped
- Select the option with wall mounting rack to hang
- Made from 50mm co-ordinating wood
- With a 10mm angled slot
- Display either horizontally or upright
- It's just an extra £25 for the wall mounting rack
- FREE pickup at the Dartmouth & Salcombe stores
- FREE delivery to TQ postcodes (South Devon)
- Tracked UK shipping via ParcelForce
- Shipped in protective packaging and box
- It's £25 to cover shipping costs